The ERASMUS programme at the Scuola Internazionale di Grafica is offered to students and professors whose main focus is Printmaking.
Students selected for an ERASMUS internship are assigned the following tasks:
- Help the management of the art spaces, maintenance and cleaning of the printshop.
- Instructors assistance, preparation of materials for the classes.
- Assistance and support for students and artists in residence.
- Help in setting up exhibitions.
- Help in producing social media and website contents.
- Help in preparation of events like opening of exhibitions, artists’ presentations and art projects.